Entry Level Service Technician Employment Opportunity
Tired of working for a company that doesn’t give you any direction and you don’t know how to get a raise? Our structured compensation plan gives you direction so that you know where to apply effort in our company and how to get a raise. The more valuable you are, the more you should be paid.
MacDonald Heating and Air Conditioning is a down to earth and growing company. We are currently seeking entry level candidates for HVAC/Refrigeration Service. Become an HVAC Technician at residential service company, we provide the training for you to succeed.
A description of key job responsibilities are as follows:
- Tests and repairs environmental systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts, and components.
- Documents actions by completing paperwork and online reporting system.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Organizes work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings, and blueprints; gathering required materials.
- Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintain truck inventory and restock as needed.
Technician Skills/Experience: HVAC Systems – Residential, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Basic Troubleshooting, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Personal Time Management.
Job Type: Full-time
- Completion of High School Diploma
- EPA Universal
- Mechanically Inclined
- Clean driving record
- Dependable and on-time
- Some college
- 1 year of HVAC experience
- $12.00-15.00/hour DOE
- Time and a half for overtime and holidays
- Majority of weekends are off
- Health Benefits Included
- Closed on Holidays (providing team member is not on call)