Service Technician Employment Opportunity
Tired of working for a company that doesn’t give you any direction and you don’t know how to get a raise? Our structured compensation plan gives you direction so that you know where to apply effort in our company and how to get a raise. The more valuable you are, the more you should be compensated.
MacDonald Heating and Air Conditioning is a down to earth and growing company. We are currently seeking candidates with 1+ years of HVAC/Refrigeration Service experience to become an HVAC Technician at residential service company.
A description of key job responsibilities are as follows:
- Organizes work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings, and blueprints; gathering required materials.
- Tests and repairs environmental systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts, and components.
- Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing paperwork and online reporting system.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Maintain truck inventory and restock as needed.
HVAC Systems – Residential, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Basic Troubleshooting, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Personal Time Management.
- Completion of Trade School
- EPA Universal
- Mechanically Inclined
- Clean driving record
- Dependable and on-time
- 1 year of experience
- $15.00-30.00/hour DOE
- Time and a half for overtime and holidays
- Majority of weekends are off
- Health Benefits Included
- Closed on Holidays (providing team member is not on call)